On the Road Again

I started this blog in the summer of 2010, when I rode my bike from Seattle to Boston to celebrate my Big Five-O and just generally have fun. I had so much fun with both the riding & the writing that from time to time I post more stories & photos of my adventures on the road (and trail).


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking back at Wyoming


I spent a day in Pierre, SD getting my bike fixed (again - but for real this time!), researching places to stay from here to St. Paul, finding out I might be able to get new glasses this weekend in Watertown, SD (or have them mailed to St. Paul for me)... and managing to be indoors for yet another doozy of a thunderstorm. More are predicted for tomorrow and especially Friday, so I'm also trying to map out places to take shelter if I need to.

And a bonus for patient readers of this-here blog: I finally sorted out photos from Wyoming! These are pictures from the Teton Pass from Idaho into Wyoming, then riding from Jackson to Ten Sleep, and from Buffalo to the border of South Dakota. (I already posted photos of the day I went from Ten Sleep to Buffalo, so those aren't in this batch.) Apologies to those who prefer a sense of chronology, but besides being busy lately (!) I also tend to like tilting the time-space continuum a little on its side.

Lost in Wyoming photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/106458209676650999720/Wyoming#

Oh, those museum pictures are from the Wyoming Dinosaur Center in Thermopolis - check it out at http://www.wyodino.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment