On the Road Again

I started this blog in the summer of 2010, when I rode my bike from Seattle to Boston to celebrate my Big Five-O and just generally have fun. I had so much fun with both the riding & the writing that from time to time I post more stories & photos of my adventures on the road (and trail).


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Links to Lots of Pictures!!

OK campers, I've managed to put a bunch of photos up on picassa. These are from the first two weeks of riding (I'll catch up eventually), and I haven't had time to add captions or anything - but I hope you enjoy them.

Week 1: Everett, WA to Missoula, MT (including Stevens Pass and Flesher Pass): http://picasaweb.google.com/106458209676650999720/BikeTourEverettWAToMissoulaMT#

Week 2: Bits of Idaho and lots of Montana (on the way to Wyoming): http://picasaweb.google.com/106458209676650999720/BikingMissoulaMTAlmostToWyoming#

(PS: I realized just now these are slightly jumbled - but probably I'm the only one who can tell. I sorted them by state, but we went through pieces of Idaho two different times. If you can find the problem on the time/space continuum you get a special prize!)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!! I especially liked the one of the bumper sticker "Keep Missoula Weird" and the vista shots: I'm ringing my virtual bell too!
    Congratulations on finishing week #3 (and your first solo week). You Rock! Happy Trails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth!!! 2 days and counting. Wish I could catch up with you to celebrate the big day in Custer.... Are you gonna be in Custer? Where you at? How ya doin? Call me up and we'll drink a beer together!

    ReplyDelete