On the Road Again

I started this blog in the summer of 2010, when I rode my bike from Seattle to Boston to celebrate my Big Five-O and just generally have fun. I had so much fun with both the riding & the writing that from time to time I post more stories & photos of my adventures on the road (and trail).


Sunday, August 15, 2010

My sister rocks!

Well, both my sisters rock, along with my brother, his wife and all her family, my kid, aunts & cousins... etc.

But I have to give special thanks to my sister Peg, who has not only been supportive about my trip for the past several months but brought some friends into it (who routed me to their cottage in Hope, and then into Ann Arbor), and has spent the past few days driving up to meet me, carrying my stuff, finding a hotel & lunch spots along the way, and putting me up at her house. And driving me around to do a million errands. And is driving me to Canada!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I love reading about your adventures. I am so glad you get to do this and to spend some time with your family. Miss you, though, and look forward to hearing all about it over some beer when you get back. Wishing you much safe and fun riding ahead. xo, mj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you two!! Poster Children for how great life can be in your 50s!! Thanks for keeping real.
    Hi Peg!

    ReplyDelete