On the Road Again

I started this blog in the summer of 2010, when I rode my bike from Seattle to Boston to celebrate my Big Five-O and just generally have fun. I had so much fun with both the riding & the writing that from time to time I post more stories & photos of my adventures on the road (and trail).


Thursday, July 28, 2011

Photos finally


There's nothing like having nothing you have to do to make it hard to get a darn thing done - but (finally) here's a link to photos of the whole trip, Spokane to British Columbia to Missoula. Yay.

https://picasaweb.google.com/106458209676650999720/BikingSpokaneMissoulaJuly2011?authkey=Gv1sRgCNO6g-rDtsibHA

Next week I'm riding my bike around Lake Tahoe! Yay! That'll probably lend itself to some nice photos too. (I was supposed to be doing volunteer trail work in the John Muir Wilderness but my knees are not cooperating with that kind of thing...)

The week or so after that - yes, it's back to school and back to work. That's ok - it shouldn't start snowing up in the Sierra again for maybe a month, so I hope to get back up there before winter hits...

No comments:

Post a Comment